A Gushy Post

>> Thursday, April 2, 2009

You've been warned, but today is Ryan's 25th Birthday! and because I love him so dang much, its a sentimental gushy time.


Yesterday was April Fools day and I was plotting diabolical tricks against my hubby whose birthday was the following day. Luckily for both of us, but mostly me, I didn't have adequate time to pull off wrapping empty boxes to give as early gifts...



I love that kid, he's just my favorite! When I'm overreacting and freaking out (which is often) he knows just what to say to calm me down. Not to mention this semester we'd both be starving if it wasn't for him.

But my absolute favorite thing about this man of mine is that he's always accepted me as I was, my quirky, spastic, high-strung self. And I adore him most for it, I can be silly, say things that others may not approve of, but he loves me regardless. But I can still be serious and talk about politics and issues with him, he's just my perfect balance and I love him.






3 comments:

Erica April 2, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

Happy birthday, Ryan! Love this post - so funny and the cards are super cute :o)

Kiley April 2, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

Yeah - you've got a good one. Happy Birthday to Ryan!

Shawnee - Sassy in Sweatpants April 3, 2009 at 12:36 AM  

awe, I love you guys. Happy Birthday, Ryan!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP