How Was Christmas Anyway?

>> Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas was a lot of fun. We spent Christmas Eve and Morning with Ryan's fam. Our nephew is adorable. He got so giggly and happy and overwhelmed opening presents. >Sigh< Holidays are the hardest time of year to want to have kids, blast their adorableness. Anyway, it was really exciting to just see the carefree child happiness in opening gifts from an 18 month old.

Not two days later, my oldest brother Jon got married. It was a beautiful wedding and magical in ways that only a winter day is. Luckily it stopped storming and traveling on unplowed roads did not get us hurt.

It was beautiful and I'm really excited for them.

The next day was spent recovering from weddings and holidays and whatever illness I had.

I keep seeing posted comments on "New Years Resolutions", they scare me. Why? well 2009 is the year we plan on graduating and it feels like there are so many unplanned blank pages ahead of me. I feel a bit lost, and young to have to think about such big changes and responsibilites.

So My New Years Resolutions:

  1. To enjoy being a POOR college student
  2. To enjoy being a POOR newlywed
  3. To have fun where I am now and not to pine for the future.
  4. To not get lost in decisions and to still roll down hills like a kid.
  5. To eventually make big decisions...
  6. To be content
  7. To exercise more.

For my list of the best and worst of 2008 go to my "Salute To Writing" Blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP