And So

>> Friday, December 19, 2008

I have a few posts floating around in my head but I just can't seem to get them out or have the time to do so. So today, the morning, my office is winding down for the anticipated dead week of next week, and the treats and goodies are ever piling up.

I thought this year there would be a lot less with the economy and everything, but it seems they all just wanted to wait till right before Christmas.

And so, I worry; next week there will be a fraction of an office and the annual perishable baskets will come. And me with my silly belief that food shouldn't go bad. I anticipate forcing fruit on people to take home just so come next Monday the office won't smell of rotting fruit.

So here is my last concern. We have Christmas Eve off but I imagine not everyone will and so my nightmare is to come in Monday and see a beautiful basket of rotting fruit sitting on the front window....let us hope I am wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP