8

>> Friday, September 26, 2008

tag! 8 things
8 Things I'm Passionate About: Reading, Making Cards, Taking on too many projects, Ryan, Eating, Enjoying life, Cultural Experiences and Laughing

8 Words or Phrases I Say Often: At Work:Campus Design & Construction this is Angie Speaking. Have you used one of these before?, Who are you hear to see? How can I help you? Can I take a message? You can park anywhere with this except red meters, they are a 20 minute load zone. I need this back from you. Yes we are under construction, we’re getting a taste of our own medicine I guess. Yes it is loud. I can’t hear you.

At Home: Ryan what do you think of this card? I have a headache, must be from all the construction at work. I’m tired. Can you get that? What should we have for Dinner? I’m late for class. Can you take me to class? Are we going up to the hospital Friday? We did just have a family thing, but this one is for ____.

8 Things I want to do before I Die: Own a Bassoon, Curb the card making addiction, Eat German Chocolate in Germany, live within a 30 mile radius of Culvers, Move out of Utah, Have kids, Be a children’s Book editor so decent literature is published, See a feature length film by Ryan

8 Things I Have Learned From my Past: History repeats itself, I hate losing friends, I hate one-sided friendships, Ryan is the best thing that’s ever happened to me, I like going against the grain, I hate admitting to following trends, I’d rather be part of the trend setting, Chocolate is a necessary drug for me, Sugar is my enemy, Carrying cash is not necessary

8 Places I Would Love to Go or See: Go to the Vatican(they speak latin there!), See the Sussex copy of Beowulf, Breathe Irish air, Sand surf in Brasil, Culver’s! Rudolph, Wisconsin’s cheese factory, Wisconsin for Thanksgiving

8 Things I Currently Need or Want: need or want, hmmm, A brown and black pair of boots my others are in need of retirement, a Spanish conquistador jacket, Cricut Design Studio for Mac…(not currently available), more embossing folders, paper, Ribbon, Embellishments, time

8 people I tag Emily, Lorna, Shiree, Mary, Maren, Katrina, Erica, Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP