Incredible Experiences

>> Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Incredible Experiences

So I’m just sitting her, at my window, minding my own business when a guy from the U’s Publications department stops and talks to me. Because I now have a window all sorts of really cool and really bizarre things happen throughout the day. I used to tell Ryan about it, but I think he got bored with me pretty fast, this however was amazing!

The guy started talking to me and asked what he would have to do to get me to come work down there, jaw drops, yes it was one of those too good to be true moments, but I merely went along with the joke and said how could I leave my view. This was Friday, Monday he came back and said I had an interview, so I went down and interviewed, and the internship doesn’t exist as of yet, but she has my name and number, and I volunteered to be a guinea pig for the program, alas a year is a long way away, but the internship would look amazing on an application for grad school and the mere idea is so tantalizing.

Then something else pretty nifty happened, but I am going to keep it to myself for now, and no, I am not pregnant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP