End of the Semester and a Short Break

>> Friday, May 2, 2008

So officially Ryan and I are both done with Finals! That means we have a week and a half before Summer Semester! Ok so perhaps this sounds odd, but the thing is I really, really like Summer Semester, in fact I think it is the secret to my college success. Granted it makes going to all the wedding homecoming parties and other such things a bit more difficult, in the end I think it pays off.

Ryan is going to start learning how to use Maya, which is the 3D animation program that Pixar and Dreamworks both swear by. He is thrilled and I am as well. This marks our two year mark before we both have our bachelor's. That's right, just 5 more semesters for me and 4 after this summer. So summer is completely worth it, and one day we will go on those trips to see family and just explore, but for now, school is fine.

1 comments:

Greg P May 2, 2008 at 9:09 PM  

Yay for education! I am a freshman still and I graduated the same year as you. Yay for me... I still have tons more years of school if i wanna be a lawyer.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP