>> Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It's been a while.  I'm in the last month and super excited for Baby girl.  There is no tired like pregnant tired. Seriously, I hope I'm a good mom to her.

Something happened today, someone who changed my life died.  He was an amazing man who challenged the norm in ways of thinking about sci fi.

I am of course talking about Ray Bradbury.  He introduced me to abstract stories and ideas regarding the future and horrified me at times.  He was a phenomenal story teller who inspired millions.

Writing is powerful that way, the text takes on power outside of the author's domain.  So while the world says goodbye, his books beckon and welcome people to know him.  Books are kindof incredible that way.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP