Thanksgiving

>> Monday, November 21, 2011

I love the feeling of gratitude in the air this time of year. When what I'm doing is enough and who I am doing it with is enough. The contentment is intoxicating.

The comfort and cozy feeling of tradition is wrapped around me and envelopes all of my senses. Ryan's homemade pumpkin pies cooking in the oven lets me know that its this time of year again.

I don't think blog foodies understand the comfort aspect of Thanksgiving, but well they have pretty pictures right?

Thanksgiving is about having enough, sharing enough, and being enough, it doesn't judge if you make all the extra things.

Enjoy your week and having enough time for yourself and loved ones.

I know I will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP