World Christmas Market 2010

>> Saturday, December 4, 2010


Blogger and I are in a fight it would seem... It allowed a slideshow to be posted and doesn't give me any options to pull it down.

Anyway, the pics below this post are ones I took with, above are the pics that are awesome that Ryan took.

Anyone know how to remove a phantom widget? I'm clueless.

In other news, did you see those beautiful books! They are all handmade books by Michel Rogerson,he teaches how to bind with leather for a fraction of the cost of the U's bookbinding course. Can you say awesome? Anyone interested in signing up with me?

Also, Photobucket is weird, when people try to download pics they stretch out pretty bad, anyone know of any quick fixes?

A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP