New members of our family!

>> Saturday, April 3, 2010



We've recently acquired 2 new furry members of the Meeks clan.

Meet Link and Odin! We adopted the cute little guys from Zuka and Zasha, Carlyn's dogs. The tan one is Link, and he lives up to the name, he's the little mischief maker, and the black one is Odin, and despite his small size he rules with an iron paw.

They are so well behaved already and such good little guys. We love them a lot.
But then wouldn't you love them too?
I love their little wet noses and curiosity with the world around them. I love how smart they are and know after a few short weeks what they can and can't chew on.
I love how happy they are just to be in the same room as us while we are doing homework. They do so well with our current busy schedules and play with each other when we aren't around. They are so friendly and it just breaks my heart when I have to leave them and go to work.

We sure love these little guys.

4 comments:

emjo16 April 5, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

You seem so scared of my dogs, I would have never thought! That is so dang awesome!! Puppies are so fun and cute.

Na April 10, 2010 at 8:04 PM  

How fun! You definitely are not in the village anymore.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP