Sassy Boot Friday!

>> Friday, October 9, 2009

After sending my boots into the shoemaker for 2 weeks, where it rained and sleeted mind you, my fall bootwear is finally being returned to me in virtually new condition.

I have to add I love my boots! I found them both years ago at secondhand stores and I just fell in love with them. And you know what they say "If the shoe fits wear it!" And so I have despite trends and everything else, a good classy boot is always in goot taste.

So besides being only fashionable they've been the best boots I've ever encountered for all seasons.That means bring on the torrential rain, mud and sleet (no snow just yet please?) because with my boots none of these things will drastically impact me.

I'm stoked, this is the best Friday ever!

Flats will be safely placed at the back of the closet during stormy winter weather and heels just in fron of them. Heels and campus during winter are not pals, in fact campus will freeze your feet and get some sort of percipitation on you leaving you with little to no hope for being warm the rest of the day.

Yes some days I realize I sound like a much older woman, but somedays I walk to campus in snow on property that is not the campuses and thus it does not get shoveled. Thus boots equal safety sanity and warmth.

What do you keep as a staple for both form and function?

1 comments:

Brad & Mary,  October 9, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

scarfs- more like pashminas they can be used as a shawl or really keep you warm as a scarf and they just look classy

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP