Oh Joy,....

>> Thursday, June 25, 2009

So with the prospect of graduating and getting jobs, the state likeliest to hire us is on a very dramatic downward spiral. Its painful, and yet, I still dislike said state, and see its lifestyle as the very poison polluting the economy.

Thats right, California, I blame you. And yet someday I have to live there... Its a very bittersweet prospect, and I kinda hope that this crisis will move big companies to safer states and thus end my possible venture to that state.

For said crisis info check out NPR's website here. Can you imagine the very idea of Washington bailing out a state? It makes me shudder...

2 comments:

Brad & Mary,  June 27, 2009 at 6:16 AM  

But what if we move to California too! The shopping, the beach, the adventure! Though I don't want to think about the politics, traffic, pollution, horrible public transportation- get with it western states seriously visit Europe and see the #1 way to give people jobs and save your huge city is a good metro system. Pros and cons I guess

A June 30, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

Except California is like the epitome of why the rest of the world hates us... its a silly state, with a silly ego.
The only thing that could possibly pull me towards that state is the shopping, other than that it could fall into the ocean for all I care.

And if you dear sister moved there at least we would have each other to cling to.

Although, if I move out of Utah I am totally interested in opening a craft store, on a happier note.

Because, if I move before finishing grad school, well lets just say my degree is next to useless otherwise...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP