Crafts and Pictures

>> Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I posted for the first time in ages on the Domesticity and the Modern Me blog. Our camera broke and so I haven't been able to take pictures of my crafty creations, which is a shame to because some of them were just ridiculously awesome.

Speaking of cameras apparently Ryan and I have bad luck with cameras and none of them have lasted over a year. Am I too hard on cameras? Its possible, and I know that when I don't have a functioning camera I want to take pictures all the more, oh well, c'est la vie. Sadly a camera is not on the list of items we need...

2 comments:

Rachel Steed March 11, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

Angie, your crafty creations are amazing! Can I be crafty with you when David and I move back up to SLC?

A March 11, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

Rach, I thought you'd never ask, of course you can, but I have to humbly bow down to your superior craftiness!

PS how many more weeks are you stuck in Provo?

And perhaps we need to have a craft day inbetween now and then!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP