My Kitty

>> Monday, August 25, 2008

My Kitty

My Kitty died on Friday. I know I haven’t lived at home for quite some time but I was pretty devastated by it. She was beautiful. She’d eat ice cream with me, she was adorable. One of the most social cats I have known.

These past 3-4 years she’s been on a heavy decline, not running around pouncing on bugs, string and ping pong balls, not really doing much of anything other than sleeping. I teased her something awful, we all did, but we loved her immensely.

I got the call around 5:30 on Saturday, and none of them expected me to dash over. And so dash I did to look at my Kitty for one last time and sit around with my family as we went over what we remembered. It was good, she doesn’t suffer from arthritis now and she won’t get anymore cysts in her eyes.

Poor Kitty, we all loved her, she was old, admittably, full grown when we got her when I was 10, I’m coming up on 22 so we had her for 12 years. She was a member of the family, always fun to see when I’d go visit my parents and she was very social, she loved people, and she was so nice to little kids.

Goodbye Tipper, my friend, my pet, my solace.

1 comments:

Shan August 28, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

Sad day! Oh.. Tipper! Sorry!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP