Star Trek Spoof

>> Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So Ryan, creative genius that he is, put together a 2 minute claymation short last semester. It took forever, and engulfed 16 plus weeks of his life. I am really proud of him, he is not quite satisfied with the footage, but I’m telling everyone about it because it’s so creative and I think it’s just good.

I even like the script he wrote! And if you know me, I pick apart dialogue and plots like there is no tomorrow.

He absolutely will not post this on youtube because it will go in his portfolio. So, for all those who want to see it, we are scheduling small screenings, and if you are interested please contact us.

FYI, the short is an original Star Trek/Star Wars spoof, Ryan will call it a sci-fi spoof because of a Terminator reference. The footage he has is not the professional transfer, he should get that in the middle of August, but its nice to finally have something to show for last semester.

1 comments:

Na July 10, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

Woohoo! He finished it! I can remember you telling me how painful the whole experience was for you...sorry...hahaha

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP