Lowest on the Totem Pole

>> Friday, April 4, 2008

My whole job changes today, its so weird. I'm not really looking forward to it, in fact I'm rather dreading it.

Moving is always an emotional issue for me. You would think after 2 real moves in the last two years that this lesser move, a matter of feet, would be nothing. This one is in fact freaking me out. People keep joking that my space looks like an order counter for a fast food place. I'm not fond of the idea. However, this is just one of the changes, and nobody really asked me what I wanted out of my space. This is yet another jab at who is the lowest person on the totem pole.

To that I must say, all in due time, because I will graduate and perhaps get a masters or doctorate in english to fulfill my dream of being a children's book editor. So a few more years of being the lowest is ok, because it won't last forever.

1 comments:

Special K April 7, 2008 at 2:59 PM  

Moving's the worst - hope you get settled soon and make it to grad school. It's one of the best things I ever did.

Thanks for linking to Bookish on your site!
-K

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP