How I met Ryan

>> Wednesday, February 13, 2008


How did you meet your significant other? Answer all the questions HONESTLY and repost as " How I met _____"

1. Where did you meet?We met at the Tesoro gas station by Tiff’s House

2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?I rolled my window down and asked him if he was Ryan

3. Do you remember what he/she was wearing?White Shirt with a Tie, we were going to a Ball…4. Where was the first time you kissed this person?I kissed him on the cheek then he kissed my nose and I said “You missed” while we were waiting for his friend to finish dropping off his date.

5. How did he/she ask you out?
I asked Ryan out via the phone as a blind date because my friend I was going to go with couldn’t get out of work.

6. Where did you go for your first date?
The Ball, but the first one he planned we went ice skating and ate pizza in the park.

7. How long did you know this person before you became a couple?
I don’t remember the difference from just dating to a couple, so I would say we started dating the moment we met.

8. Has this person ever proposed to you?Yes! June 2, 2006!

9. Do you and this person have kids together?Not quite yet, but someday.

10. Have you ever broken the law with this person?Not as such, no. I think we weren't supposed to climb on the fountain as shown above, but I think the picture was worth it.

11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person?The moment I met him we sparked.

12. Do you get along with his family?Of course
13. Do you trust this person?I trust him with my whole heart, he has taken better care of me than I would do alone. He is my hearts heart.

14. Do you see them as your partner in your future?yes,Forever, for-ever! (as read as said in the Sand Lot)

15. What is one thing he/she does that gets on your nerves?Doesn’t clean up while he is cooking, but he is the superior cook.

16. What is the thing you do that gets on his/her nerves?I steal the covers.

17. Where do you see each other in 15 years from nowIn a home with kids still adoring each other and enjoying each others company.

18. Will that person repost this?Doubt it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP