Nostalgia

>> Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I’m not the girl who said she would always be there
But
I am the girl who let the strings go
And as they went so did so many familiar things
A life so familiar that droll experience
A new experience waited for me

And
I
Grabbed
It!

And here I am an old familiar stranger,
Loving all those I once loved
And forgetting all those,
Who would annihilate my happiness,

A new adventure waits for everyone
And the wise adventurer is able to
Walk forward, without exploring another path
Is able to hold to their path and change its course going forward

But
Never goes back
Receives a few glimpses and visits from nostalgia
That old familiar friend
Who vies for our attention
Until sick with reminiscence

We turn away
And as we turn
The future is opened up to us
A plethora of dazzling dreams to be chosen
And the silver slippers beckon to return

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP