>> Monday, January 8, 2007

Back to the grind, but I must say, I am ever looking forward to what this semester will bring.
For one thing, I will be a junior! Hows that for slacking off towards college and getting married with a full time job and part time school.

3 more semesters until my minor is over, and one semester (current) till my language requirement is completed! This semester however, will be tougher then any of my previous Latin semesters, but I am looking forward to the challenge.

With full attention on Latin, I wish you all to carpe diem!

Ryan is two semesters away from his associates, and then he can transfer up here! Which means, we may be moving much closer to campus, but all these things will come with time and there is no confirmation.

I keep imagining living so much closer, and I can only see good things coming from it, but then maybe it will not be as convenient as it appears.

Marriage is great and life could not be better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP