The End, Oh, Its in Sight.

>> Sunday, November 8, 2009


So after nearly 3 months of burning the candle from 8 different ends, the end is in sight. December 9 is both too soon and too far but the end of classes is going to be the best reward ever.

Does that mean current hermit-like patterns will end? not likely, I am going to have to extinguish all the flames first and hope none of them meet in the middle, otherwise I don't know what kind of an aftermath I'll be dealing with.

So why not blog about current stresses and struggles? It seems that my lack of posting concerned some, while it is just one of those things I feel is near the bottom of my to do list. In fact off to work on other more pressing items. Taa-taa for a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP