3rd Anniversary and The Ever Absent Camera

>> Thursday, October 8, 2009

So after painstakingly saving pennies for our Anniversary we went to Rodizio Grill.

It was delightful and if there was a problem it would only be that I don't have a bigger stomach or I just don't know when to stop eating.

Ryan enjoyed it and even after we were done we sat around waiting for the next grilled pineapple. I joked with Ryan and said, if I had to eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be grilled pineapple. Keep in mind this is not the same as making shishkebabs and grilling them, rather this is having an open fire with the food over the open flame.

Also, another note, I don't super love uncooked pineapple, odd right? I don't know why its just one of those things, but when its grilled its just amazing.

So because we planned this out months in advance I was bound and determined to take the camera. When I got home last night from work and my midterm I found the camera and I swear I put it in my purse after making sure that the battery was fully charged. However, once at the restaurant I put my hand in my purse to take the camera out and take a picture, lo and behold it wasn't there. After our date I looked for the camera and somehow it was on the table.

This is only one of several occassions when the camera is ever absent. So my inquiry, what is a good way to have the camera ready at hand for moments in life that bear documenting?

1 comments:

Brad & Mary,  October 9, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

camera phone:)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP