And Back to Work

>> Friday, December 19, 2008

So with a semester ended, the upcoming holidays and weddings are pounding at my door.

I got my homemade cards out to the office and feel somewhat of relief. After spending all last night staring at my cardmaking stuff with no inspiration, I made several this morning.

I like, strike that, love, personalizing them. Thats why I do it. Thats why it takes me so long, and thats why I don't steamroll them out to everyone. But Saturday I have a few hours to just think about who is left to make a card for and get it on its merry way.

We'll see if it happens. I think, so long as I don't think,"oh I could do this if I had this", then I may be able to do it. So here I go on a quest for contentment. And a quest to make an ample amount of cards...

Its funny cause I say I won't do the mass produced christmas letter/card to everyone I've ever met, but this doesn't feel much different. Oh the irony, the irony.

4 comments:

Dr. Dan December 19, 2008 at 1:49 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
blair and maisy December 19, 2008 at 1:51 PM  

I've always felt overwhelmed thinking about making cards a holiday habit. It would be too much work for me I think! Sorry I deleted the last comment, but I realized I wasn't signed in under our account, but the last person's that used my computer.

A December 20, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

I agree, I just feel bad when they know I like making cards, but they don't ever get any from me...
With that in mind, I'm trying to keep this simple so I can enjoy the holiday season, lol we'll see.

Greg P December 30, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

So, I suppose you survived :) how was Christmas anyway?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP