Tagged!

>> Sunday, November 23, 2008

Rules:


1. Post rules on your blog
2. Answer the six '8' items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows
Do they have to be current?
Canceled
1Firefly
2Traveller
3Sliders (before the professor died)
4Gargoyles
5Tailspin
6Smurfs
7FraggleRock
8Newsradio

Current

1.Chuck
2.The Big Bang Theory
3.How I Met Your Mother
4.Heroes
5.Designed to Sell
6.Trading Spaces
7.While You Were Out
8.What Not To Wear

8 Things I did yesterday (I'm changing this to 8 things I did today)

1. Ate Delicious Sushi yay for Akasaka!
2.Got A Haircut (thanks Kapri)
3.Took care of some long undone business
4. Laundry
5.Cleaned
6.Watched the Holy War and the U win.
7.Went Bike hunting for Ryan, thus far unsuccessful
8.Card making

8 things I look forward to

1. The end of the semester
2. Thanksgiving
3. Time spent with family
4. Being done with my papers, projects and critiques
5. Ryan being done with projects and papers(his koi fish animation is incredible!)
6. Stability
7. Ryan playing Christmas Music on the guitar and piano
8. Time to read for leisure again

8 Favorite Restaurants

1.Akasaka Sushi (the Hollywood, Philadelphia and Rainbow Roll are amazing)
2. Cafe Silvestre
3. Pan Wok (yeah that part of 33rd has some amazing restaurants)
4. Dolcetti Gelatto
5. Dragon Diner (Hot and Sour soup is amazing)
6. Greek Souvlaki
7. The Old Spaghetti Factory (love the spumoni)
8. Braza Grill

8 Things on my wish list

1. Time
2. For the classes I need/want to be given
3. The Sword In the Stone-on DVD until it returns to the vault...
4. To write a Banned Book-in the very very far off future
5. For Ryan and I to graduate-next December :)
6. To have kids-far off future
7. To find a bike that fits Ryan
8. To have a house-far off future

8 People I Tag

1.Nikki
2.Shanna
3.Mary
4.Kiley
5.Sara
6.Eric
7.Angela
8.Lauren

1 comments:

Kiley December 8, 2008 at 7:16 AM  

I saw your tag, and I did it . . . it's just at the bottom of my blog now.

I do like everything you put up!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP