2 Years and

>> Friday, October 10, 2008

counting. Wow who'da thought they'd go by so quick. Of course we've been amply busy and that probably helped everything speed along, in fact talk to us next January and maybe life will have slowed down a bit.

But they've been great. Ryan's awesome and I couldn't love anyone else more. And no one could be better. He's fantastic really, he's not letting me get too old too quick, or letting me become a smug married.

We've gone through a lot together and we've strengthened each other a lot. Things I wouldn't be brave enough to talk about, I can because of him. I listen to his ideas as he works on his projects and I am always surprised.

We go on adventures together to, as we experience all the rich cultural events going on downtown, he's shown me the beauty of the other. He's open to life, to compromise, and to the wonders all around us.

Anyway, I love him, and I just want the world to know that. And I hope I'm as wonderful to him as he is to me.

4 comments:

Erica October 10, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

Happy Anniversary, Ryan and Angie! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Brad & Mary October 10, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

Congrats Angie and Ryan it has gone by fast!

Kiley October 11, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

Has it really been 2 years? Congratulations!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP