This Semester

>> Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thus far in the semester, my classes seem superb. There is still some heart ache over dropping Latin, but the other classes more than make up for it. I have to attend 3 music concerts, an Opera, a production studio, Much Ado About Nothing at the Babcock Theatre, attend 3 poetry/fiction/plays/lectures/exhibits. So here is how I see it, the required attendances could be used for the last one, but why would I want to cheat myself of the excuse to go see an assortment of rich cultural performances?

Latin would have tacked on two more, which I would still like to attend, they are the Classical Greek Theater Festival of Utah’s Production of Euripedes’ Medea, this is performed outside on the grass right by Pioneer Memorial Theater, and it is free; the second is Mark Miner’s performance of selections from Virgil’s Aeneid at Westminster College.

Huzzah for professor’s that thrive on the beauty of the arts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP