Husband Tag

>> Thursday, July 31, 2008

1. What is his name? Ryan Patrick Meeks
2. Who eats more? Ryan does, hands down, but I eat more chocolate surprise surprise
3. Who said, "I love you" first? I did on a blizzardy winters day, but it was in Latin because I was to scared to say it in English, but then Ryan replied in Portugese.
4. Who is taller? Ryan is 4 inches taller than my 5’7”
5. Who is smarter? We are different kinds which makes life so interesting, Ryan talks heads and tails over me about film studies, news, Music, technology and gadgetry stuff; but then I am better at writing and reading and those kinds of things.
6. Who is more sensitive? Me hands down.
7. Who does the laundry? We both do, we take turns running it down to the drier and folding and stuff like that.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Typically I sleep on the right, because its closer to the alarm, and when Ryan does he is such a light sleeper and I am such a deep sleeper that if Ryan does he turns off the alarm before I wake up.
9. Who pays the bills? We both do.
10. Who cooks more? Ryan has lately, but that’s because I don’t cook in the summer, something about growing up eating salads and sandwiches and stuff not cooked inside. Ryan is the better cook, I admit this openly, not that I am a bad one, just that he is a lot more creative and passionate about it. You have to try his lasagna, his sesame chicken, his steak; he cooks with a ton of cayenne pepper and something about his time in Brazil just makes all of his meat incomparable to others.
11. Who is more stubborn? Me hands down.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Ryan is, see above. Typically he will cave and then I cave from feeling bad from withholding due to stubbornness, and then everything is happy again.
13. Who has more siblings? Its exactly the same.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do.
15. What do you like to do together? Stargazing, local first type things, Dates, card games, the wii, Burnout, just talking, going to ethnic places and enjoying authentic cultures and cuisine.
16. Who eats more sweets? It really depends on the poison, I mean treat, I eat more chocolaty things and ice cream and ryan loves the sugary stuff that I stay away from.
17. Guilty Pleasures? Dolcetti Gelatto, its authentic gelato! And I love how its more satisfying than ice cream, thus being better in the end because you eat less…and they have awesome crepes stuffed with artichoke hearts and prosciutto, the salads are amazing as well.
18. How did you meet? We met on a blind date, but Ryan got lost on the way, so we met at a gas station and then went to the date.
19. Who asked whom out first? I did, my date had bailed and so I called my friends date to see if he knew of any guys I could take, so I called Ryan.
20. Who kissed who first? I kissed Ryan on the cheek while we were ice skating. On the way home his friend was dropping off his date, so Ryan leaned over and kissed my nose, I said “you missed” and then he kissed me.
21. Who proposed? Ryan did a year exactly after I had graduated High School.
22. His best features and qualities? He’s Ryan, I couldn’t be happier with anyone else. He is open to life and living, isn’t afraid to have fun, makes me laugh, follows the rhythm of his own drum, he’s thoughtful, he’s so sweet, and he’s passionate about life, he’s amazing with kids, he’s a nerd, he isn’t like anyone else!
23. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag? Emily C., Lynn H., Nikki H.

5 comments:

The Roz's July 31, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

Great post Ang! Thanks for sharing so much about your hubby. We always had lots of fun together as kids!

Kiley August 4, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

I loved reading that! Thanks for putting it up!

blair and maisy August 10, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

I want to try some of Ryan's cooking sometime!

Emily & Nicholaus August 11, 2008 at 6:33 PM  

That was awesome! Nick and I were talking about you two this Sunday. It was so fun to reminisce about how you two met and then set us up and just how cute you too are together. Do you remember that chocolate fight that you guys got in to at my house? I still need to give you pictures of it! I will have to find them and e-mail them to you. We miss you guys so much and cant wait to see you!!! I need your normal e-mail address by the way! Mine is echipping@hotmail.com, e-mail me something so I have yours. Love you guys!

Natalie October 6, 2008 at 9:32 AM  

I like this! And I'm glad you commented on my blog! I had no idea you were reading. :) I'm going to do this ASAP.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP