A New Beginning

>> Friday, June 27, 2008

This blog is addressed to the radical and abrasive viewpoints I have. I make no apologies, so in advance to that I am free to write about anything I want. Anyone who links this blog to another site will not be in my good graces.

The reason for the new beginning: Writing is something very very precious to me. I don't have kids and so this blog is an outlet for me to write and pretend to be published. If you really know me, you know I have outrageous viewpoints, I am very emotional and highly irrational. I am no cookie cutter wife. I never intend to be. I intend to enjoy everything the way I wish and have no desire to feel I am wrong.

How so many new audiences really did make me feel cornered: I'm not ready to write for multiple audiences, and my views may make people feel I should never be a Children's Book Editor, it is because of these people that I will. Life is not about judging, its about enjoying, I am prepared to deal with my life, and I will not alter my way of life to go with the majority.

Blogging is a joke for writers, it is a fad, but its a good way to centralize all of ones writings. This is originally what my blogging life has been about. I posted poems that meant a good deal to me, freewrites that got me through my boring grey office days. And so this is a return, to all of the random soapboxes, if this is too real for you, don't read it, its not for you

1 comments:

Brad & Mary,  June 28, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

Great Job sister. Keep on writing it is the food of your soul. Now we need to get some posting on the family sight. Now just scheduling kind of things but funny stories and great moments that's what makes us close:)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP