On Random Free Writes

>> Wednesday, October 24, 2007

As a writing exercise I have posted random free writes that yearn for criticism. The Short paragraph exercise was one I thought very beneficial, if not too short to actually develop any sort of idea. The exercise was listening to songs and writing whatever the song inspired me to write. After a while I realized in order to develop the idea I might want to remember which song inspired what, so near the end I wrote the name of the song that inspired the idea. That is all.
Thanks

1 comments:

Maren October 26, 2007 at 4:50 PM  

Another free write for you.

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP